What is Clearpay?
Clearpay is a UK payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment.
How does ClearPay Work?
Clearpay offers simple and affordable installment plans for online shoppers. The payment platform allows you to purchase in four automatic installments, due every 2 weeks. There is no additional cost to use Clearpay so long as you pay on time. All of your payments are interest-free and you will receive your order straight away.
Will a credit check take place against me?
All orders are subject to Clearpay’s approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, Clearpay will not be available to you. For more information on assessment and checks, see ClearPay T&C here.
Am I eligible for Clearpay?
To sign up with Clearpay you need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and phone number
- Use a UK bank payment card - Visa or Mastercard Debit or Credit Card
- Be capable of entering into a legally binding contract
- Have a verifiable and valid ID
- Be living in the UK (England / Wales / Scotland & Northern Ireland) No UK territories or British Forces Post Offices addresses are allowed, No Isle of Mann or Isle or Jersey or Isle of Guernsey addresses are allowed
When do I need to pay?
Your first payment is made at the time of purchase. Clearpay will give you your entire payment plan before you complete your purchase so you can see the total amount due.